Albino A+ magic mushroom spore vials are produced under sterile conditions and should be kept dark and refrigerated (2-8°C) to increase the shelf life of the spores.
Vial vs. Syringes
Spore vials are superior to the spore syringes in most fields. Get the best results when cultivating Albino A+ magic mushrooms with this quality spore vial. Using spore vials will result in a higher success rate in the colonization and fruiting process.
Reasons to go Vial:
- Longer shelf life than most spore syringes (2 years vs 6 months)
- It’s easier to get ALL spores out of the container. Plastic syringes are often charged with static electricity making the spores stick to them. Glass vials are never charged, so 100% of the spores will come out.
- Works great with liquid culture growth media. Syringes can be prepared with a different solution, rendering any liquid culture medium unusable.
- Spore vial solution has over a 1000 grow parts per milliliter, versus 500 g.p.p. ml or even less in most syringes.
- Professional look and feel
- Takes up less space
- Easier to transport